About Me

(: sammy here Junior. Loving Others. Being Myself. You Are Beautiful ^_^ <3 babyhippos

Friday, September 9, 2011

Oh My...

Hey guys >_< I was on vacation and getting ready for school.
But I'm back now (: I'll be trying to post every 3-4 days or at least weekly (:
It's a huge year!
I'm a junior now :D such a huge accomplishment.

So guys this Summer was amazing (: traveled to my home country

MALASIA!! Whoot whoot!
I bought circle lenses and I think that's the topic I'll be talking about more now (: that and I guess advice for younger generations. I'm getting older and I feel I should pass down my knowledge (:

I have limited time to type all of this because I'm a bit busy right now but I will be sure to tell you all more about:

1. My summer.
2. Circle lenses
3. Advice

I'll be making some videos and posting them on my YouTube channel (: so as soon as I get more videos up I'll post the linkto my channel if you want to see them :]

So yea <3 love you guys
Btw I think imma call the readers babyhippos (:
I <3 hippos

Peace Love Understanding Respect Grace
PLURG (: BabyHippos

No comments:

Post a Comment