About Me

(: sammy here Junior. Loving Others. Being Myself. You Are Beautiful ^_^ <3 babyhippos

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

GROWING UP TIME :)

Hello bright future goodbye dark past. 
If this is what it takes, then so be it.
I'm tired of people.
Honestly.
Its time to just grow the hell up.
High school is just a huge mixing bowl of teenage hormones.
I'm tired of everyone's bullshit.
So you know what?
From today onward.
I promise MYSELF
that I wont take anything personally
I wont care what you think
 Everyone has a right to their own opinion 
and so thats completly fine
Believe what you want
say what you want
but in the end i am still living and you are as well
if you can't live up to your words then don't say them at all.
I'm happy.
You're happy.
She is happy.
He is happy.
WE ARE ALL HAPPY!
so don't be a douche and ruin it :)
live and let live
and i say
Just leave me the 
HELL ALONE
and the world will go round and round :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment