About Me

(: sammy here Junior. Loving Others. Being Myself. You Are Beautiful ^_^ <3 babyhippos

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

oh my. oh my.

new family members :) yay! 
oh they are just adorable 
i cant wait to actually get them involved with the family!

gosh everyone is so happy!
aww :)
but im a little upset :(
my little taiki still refuses to come home
sigh what a party pooper
but its okay
he just needs to blow off stress i understand :)


WE LOVE YOU TAIKI!
____________________________________________________

i'm happy everyone is getting along :)
and tomorrow i am going to go apologize to my friend
yea we have problems but im tired of this drama
its pointless
 
why does she hate me so much?
if apologizing will make things better then so be it
i am tired of our kids fighting because of us :/
its not fair to them or the others
i guess one of us just has to grow up and make the first move
sigh i just really do hope she gives me the chance to talk
all i want to do is say what i have to say without her getting mad at me
she tends to get mad before i even finish
but this time im going to make sure i finish before anything else can happen.
i do hope she forgives me too
sigh i really do.

i know we wont really be as close as we used to
and yea i get that its going to take time
and i also get that we both changed and it sucks
but i do hope that we can be friends
i miss her even if i hate to admit it :/

i miss everything we used to share.
i just miss our friendship
and its been eating at me sigh

yea my bros have been on me about it every day :/
dont you miss blah blah blah
dont you remember blah blah blah
dont you want to have her as a friend again?
dont you want to at least try to apologize?

well you guys.
my answer to you is
YES
i do miss her
i do remember all the things we shared
i do want to have her as a friend again
i do want to apologize!

but does she?
will she accept me?
will she listen to what i have to say?
will she forgive me?
does she miss me?

we are just both hard headed people
all i want is a second chance.
i know thats asking a lot
but i hope she sees that i really mean it.

sincerely,
The Apologetic Teen

No comments:

Post a Comment