About Me

(: sammy here Junior. Loving Others. Being Myself. You Are Beautiful ^_^ <3 babyhippos

Sunday, August 1, 2010

1 more day :D

ooooooohkay(:
so today?
went to church didnt get to see my buddies D:< losers went to the middle school service without telling me. but its okay(: hmmm so dad left for mexico today. man he is traveling a lot. he still hasnt taken me out for a drive. but i have my fingers crossed(: i am so ready to get behind a wheel and crash into a mail box :D 

SONG OF THE DAY :D
Kids In America (: - In Secret
(yes there are many versions)


so lets see. 
more
day 
(:
yay 

sigh today i got to do all my laundry hen tomorrow i will be packing then tuesday morning its good bye mom hello youth(: hehe i know this is going to be AWESOME! but man :/  my bro brian cant go D: how sad is that! but i am happy that him and jinju are getting better(: hmmm blue or gray? i think im going to go with they gray. soooo tennis shoes? or converse? maybe both? shorts(: yes then umm t shirts. then my awesome world peace shirt :P 

church was good today. some of the peoples stories were interesting. man im tired >.< the room was so warm and i was getting so sleepy. i wish i could go some where today..... but its okay(: i can wait one more day. 

have you noticed that 90's music was actually good? 
lol XD sorry just had to state that. so anyway(: yes! music. love music(:
Every Avenue, 
All Time Low, 
Green Day, 
Big Bang, 
All American Rejects, 
Amely(:, 
NevershoutNever, 
NeverSayNever. 
We The Kings, 
Fall Out Boys, 
Panic! at the Disco, 
There For Tomorrow, 
Cute Is What We Aim For, 
Paramore, 
Mayday Parade, 
Anarbor, 
Maroon 5, 
Hey Monday, 
The Friday Night Boys, 
Metro Station, 
Boys Like Girls, 
Forever The Sickest Kids, 
Simple Plan, 
Cartel, 
Blink - 182
and A LOT more(:

You know what i am really wanting right now? 
An Instant Film Camera. I just think those things are the best man!
This is what i am talking about(: 
cool huh? 
i just love it(: and i want one!
maybe i can find one >.< but idk where to get one
sigh people dont understand the beauty for the simple camera.
but its okay(:

Hmmmm maybe i should bring my camera on the retreat? what do you think?
the thing is i cant see the pictures until i upload it to the computer because the screen is BROKEN D: 

hmmmmmm
i was just thinking about the retreat... do you know how many koreans are going to be there?
jeez. and koreans are just multi - talented arent they :P hehe BI (;
you know when you watched the movie ninja assassins you couldnt keep your eyes off him.
so dont be telling me he isnt :P 
But im not going to give all the credit to the koreans okay? 
Chinese people are awesome too (:
:L wang lee hom
the guys in Fahrenheit
oh Wu Chun. my Fellow malaysia. 
Then AKFG from japan (: 
yes, awesome asian people huh?

well
my brothers are now addicted to the game 
Little Big Planet
on their new PS3. 
idk what the point of it is -_-" but as long as they sit there and let me read then its fine right(:
im not the one losing brain cells :P

lol my friend just asked me why i have a blog.
well idk actually...
just to write?
talk about my day?
for when i get bored?
express myself? 
you decide(:

No comments:

Post a Comment