About Me

(: sammy here Junior. Loving Others. Being Myself. You Are Beautiful ^_^ <3 babyhippos

Thursday, August 12, 2010

awww(:

okay so today(:
umm nothing much. just go get my schedule and hang out with my friends celeste, jinju, and jieun(:
SCHEDULE(:

Apex Chem- Ostenburg
Hon Algebra 2- Coleson
Apex English 2- Pearl
AP psychology- Lasowski
Latin 1- Pagan
Phill - SIMPSON :D 
AP World- Pachnik

GAH! 2 AP classes 2 APEX CLASSES Latin, and Algebra 2. 
i kinda gave up spanish 3 :/ i thought Latin would be more helpful on my SATs
but i might take spanish 3 online(:

Soooooo guess who i talked to today?(:
My awesome friend Hanna from Illinois. 
She had some crazy news to tell me today! and i am so excited for her!!!
she. is. moving. to. 
HONG KONG! 
and guess what? 
she is going to be a model
oh good luck hanna(: best wishes!

and then i talked to Evan
her brother

and man. i have to say. . . 
he really really really changed for the better if i might add
sigh i missed him so much
its been like 3 years
O_O! 

but he is nicer and sweeter and just so kind(:
he really cleaned himself up you know?
and i am so proud of him
i have been so worried about him and what might happen to him
but today i learned that he really became a great man and i am proud to say that 
i love him(:
he is just so different but the same?
its hard to explain. 
he grew up but i can still see the wonderful Evan [:


i missed him so much
and he missed me too! 
so we chatted and he apologized for everything....
but the thing is... 
i already forgave him a long time ago
and he didnt have to apologize for anything because 
what happened happened and we all learned from it right?
sigh. how the time passes. 
its been 3 years and it feels like only a second sometimes. and sometimes it feels like 1000 years. 
all i know is that. we still have eternity ahead of us(:

I get so clumsy
I get so foolish
I get so stupid
And then I feel so useless
But You’re sayin’ You love me
And You’re still gonna hold me

No comments:

Post a Comment